- Special Education Service Agency (SESA): There are a number of training videos on the autism page (Autism 101, Asperger’s 101, Using Visual Supports,etc): http://sesa.org/content/
- If you are looking to schedule an ASD 101 training with a live presenter, please contact Tara Maltby, Program Coordinator for the Alaska Autism Resource Center (AARC). AARC services are free and Tara is able to travel for groups of 10 or more.
- SESA also has a lending library where you can access books and technology. The Librarian, Anne Freitag, is really knowledgeable and can help you find some great resources: http://sesa.org/
- Seattle Children’s Autism Center has a number of great ASD videos on a number of topics, ASD 101 included. They also have great lectures available online: http://www.
seattlechildrens.org/clinics- programs/autism-center/ resources
- Autism Speaks has a number of printable toolkits that are useful. One we recommend is the 100 Day Kit for families with children who were recently diagnosed. https://www.